Printed Silk Pajamas for Men

  • Price:

    Negotiable

  • minimum:

  • Total supply:

  • Delivery term:

    The date of payment from buyers deliver within days

  • seat:

    Beijing

  • Validity to:

    Long-term effective

  • Last update:

    2020-01-16 08:41

  • Browse the number:

    354

Send an inquiries

Company Profile

Hangzhou Zhigeng Silk Co.,Ltd.

By certification [File Integrity]

Contact:zhigeng(Mr.)  

Email:

Telephone:

Phone:

Area:Beijing

Address:Beijing

Website:http://www.silkhomewear.com/ http://zhigeng.jinlvye.net/

Product details

Product Info

Product Type:

100% Silk Satin Pajamas for man

Color:

Custom colors from Pantong Number as your demand.

Materials:

100% mulberry silk, customized

Size:

S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, Custom Size As request

Feature:

Breathable, Water Soluble, Plus Size

Minimum Quantity:

50 pcs/size/design or 100 pcs with 3 sizes

Sample:

Customized sample can be made in 7-10 days

Label:

Custom Private Label.

Package:

One piece in a polybag. 30-50 pieces in a carton.

Delivery Time:

30-60 days after deposit received and details confirmed.

Price:

Factory reasonable price , no middle price .

Payment:

Paypal, Western Union, T/T , L/C.
30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight

 

Product Overview

Pictures on this page are for reference only. We mainly provide make-to-order service.



 

The Process Of Making Silk Pajama in Our Factory

From silk raw fabric,  printing or dying, cutting, sewing, every step is under our control.

 


About Us

Hangzhou Zhigeng Silk Company is always devoted ourselves to the good production for silk products.

Located in Hangzhou, a famous silk city in China, we can get the best silk fabric material (6A grade).

Our products include silk scarf, silk eye mask, silk tie, silk pillowcase, silk sleepwear, etc. 

We provice custom design service, if you have your own designs, just let us know. We will help to print your designs onto them. If you have difficuliy in designing, we also have professoinal designer here who can help you.

 

 

Customer Feedback

 


FAQ

Q1.Is it possible to put our logo on the product?

Sure. Please send your logo to us.

 

Q2. Will samples be free?

No problem, it could be refunded when a possible bulk order.

 

Q3. Do you carry different designs?

Yes,we could work on different designs and styles. Our teams specialize in pattern design, construction, costing, sampling, production, merchandising and delivery.

 

Q4. Do you do any costum work?

Yes,we mainly work on OEM and do custom order according to your requirement.

 

Q5. What is the MOQ? How many colors/designs can we make withing MOQ?

Usually 100 unit/color, it is differernt depends on the fabric. Please ask our sales person for details.

 

Q6. What is the price of the product?

Please send us your quantity, fabrics/materials, colors and patterns. Only with this information we can send you the best price. Please feel free to contact any of our sales person for details.

 

Q7. How to cooperate?

Send the inquiry-Discussion about the details-Get our quotation based on the details- Pre-production sample made-Confirm the details- Send the deposit- Bulk production- Final payment and delivery-Future cooperation. 

 


http://www.silkhomewear.com/